Learning to walk in grace with God, each other and the bigger world we inhabit
Join us for our family night fellowship suppers as we share a meal together around the table. We offer meals for adults/youth or children under 12.
Serving from 5:15 till 6:00 pm in the fellowship hall
- February 22nd - Meatloaf, mac & cheese, English peas, pineapple casserole
- March 1st - Catfish, cheese grits, fries, coleslaw, hushpuppies, lemon delight
- March 8th - Hamburger steak, mashed potatoes & gravy, green beans, birthday cake
- March 15th - BBQ chicken, rice & gravy, steamed broccoli w/cheese, brownies
- March 22nd - Spaghetti, toss salad, English peas, Italian Creme cake
- March 29th - Pork chops, scalloped potatoes, cabbage, strawberry cake
Alternative choice - chicken strips and fries will be served each night.
Make your reservations here.
MARRIAGE RETREAT: April 7-9, 2017 at Epworth by the Sea, St. Simons Island. Cost is $399 per couple, deposit of $100 is due immediately. The fee covers cost for room, food and conference fees. Space is limited to 20 couples...12 couple spaces are left. To register for the marriage retreat, click here.
The Christian Index is the nation’s oldest continuously published religious newspaper (1822). Recently the Index updated its content with a stronger “Georgia-centric” format. This approach provides more aggressive coverage of Georgia Baptist news and features. Click here to read The Christian Index. It's FREE!